Sped Forms Videos
Sending/Requesting a Student 
This video will give you a quick overview of how to request a student on Sped Forms from a case manager as well as how to send a student to a new case manager.

Exiting/Changing the Status of a Student
Changing a student's status will need to be completed when a student who is receiving special education services is evaluated and no longer qualifies for services.  Exiting a student will take place when a moves out of district, graduates, etc.  

Back button   Back